Driven by Regulatory Requirements or a Self-Developed Initiative
Many companies have set themselves important goals on their own initiative and want to achieve their own climate neutrality (“Net Zero”) by 2050, for example. Other companies are being forced to act by EU regulatory requirements such as the Taxonomy Regulation, the Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) or even the implementation of these via IDD or MiFID II.
We know both the path to the goals that result from independent initiative and the implementation of the EU ESG requirements with SAP Analytics. That is why, with our expertise in SAP Analytics (SAP BW/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BusinessObjects), we are an important partner for our clients and together we are already implementing various sustainability projects.
Evaluation of investments based on ecological aspects:
- Environmental protection
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Environmentally friendly production
- Investment in renewable energies
- Efficient use of energy and raw materials
- Compliance with occupational safety & labour laws
- Health protection
- Diversity, equal opportunities and social engagement
- Product liability & product responsibility
- Management and control processes
- Transparent measures to prevent corruption & bribery
- Anchoring sustainability management at board and supervisory board level
- Linking executive board remuneration to the achievement of sustainability goals
- Dealing with whistleblowing
How Successful ESG Reporting Works with SAP Analytics
ESG Reporting with SAP Analytics
No matter how advanced you already are in the topic of ESG Reporting, we are happy to support you and adapt our services to your requirements and needs.
Use Case: Financial Services
A Sustainable Approach
- Regulation (EU) 2020/852 Taxonomy Regulation
- Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 Disclosure Regulation and the resulting EET, e.g.
- Directive 2014/65/EU on Markets in Financial Instruments (MiFID II)
- Internal group initiatives or even voluntary reporting initiatives such as AOA, SASB etc.
Objectives of ESG Reporting with SAP Analytics
The objectives of the ESG KPI calculations are very diverse: they include supplies via existing interfaces to the annual reporting, the preparation of various reports or also internal ESG controlling dashboards in SAC.